Have Passport Pictures Taken
What you get:
1. Photo taken for passport.
2. (4) 2x2 inch identical photos
What is needed for a passport?
Your passport photographs must be:
Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- 2x2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Color or black and white
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire
Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons.